This brussels sprout coleslaw is slammin’. I’m a realist and I’m just going to be honest – this salad will exceed your expectations in every possible way and make you wonder why you’ve never tried it before. It’s creamy, crispy and zingy – all from the combination of julianned brussels sprouts and finely sliced red cabbage.
Make sure you use fresh brussels sprouts and homemade mayo to really bring out the taste in this dish.
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons homemade mayo
- 500g (1/2 lbs.) brussels sprouts, finely sliced
- 3 carrots, grated
- 250g (1/4 lbs.) red cabbage, finely sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the vinegar and mayo in a large bowl.
- Add in the brussels sprouts, carrots and cabbage. Mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!