The Nordic Pleasures Matgaven box includes Norwegian Suldalskinke (sliced ham from Suldal, Norway), Norwegian flatbrød from Jacobs Organic Bakery, aquavit snabb from Norwegian Fladene spekemat, Raspberry Red chocolates from Danish chocolatier Summerbird (Spanish almonds wrapped in nougat and covered in white chocolate, then dusted with raspberry powder), mustard from Swedish LissEllas , gingersnaps from Jacobs Organic Bakery and coffee from Den Gyldne Bønne in Oslo.
In honor of Christmas, Matgaven is giving away one of their “Nordic Pleasures” boxes to one lucky Thank For The Food fan (let the happy dancing commence!).
I am so excited about this giveaway!!!!!! Whoop whoop! Let me give you a little backstory before we get to the good stuff. I first fell in love with Matgaven a few years ago when they were one of the exhibitors at Gladmat.
The Matgaven concept is very simple – they are a gift service that focuses on food related gifts, packaged in boxes. So instead of giving flowers for someone’s birthday for example, through Matgaven, you can give a nicely packaged food gift instead.
To enter the giveaway like both Matgaven and TFTF on Facebook, then leave a comment below with your first and last name. The giveaway is open to participants in Norway only (sorry guys!) and the winner will be chosen by myself on December 26, 2013.
OFFICIAL GIVEAWAY RULES
1. Like Matgaven + Thanks For The Food (TFTF) on Facebook
2. Leave a comment on the blog post with participant name (one entry per person)
3. Winner to be chosen by TFTF, package to be sent by Matgaven
4. Winner is announced on the TFTF Facebook page + the blog. Winner is responsible for checking the blog and sending their full name, post address and e-mail after winner has been announced to whitney(at)thanksforthefood(dot)com.
5. Any taxes on the prize is the responsibility of the recipient.