Taco Seasoning Mix
Author: Whitney Love
- ½ teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- ½ teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1 teaspoon cumin, freshly ground
- 2 teaspoons paprika (sweet, not hot!)
- 1½ teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Add all ingredients into a cleaned and dry jam jar, screw on the lid, then shake to combine. Store the seasoning mix in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months.
If you like it spicy, add ½ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper.
Recipe by Thanks For The Food at http://thanksforthefood.com/healthy-vegan-tacos/