Norwegian Coconut Macaroons
Recipe type: Christmas
- 4 egg whites
- 250g (8.8 oz.) flaked, unsweetened coconut
- 150g (5 oz.) powdered sugar
- 50g (1.76 oz.) vanilla sugar
- Whisk egg whites until they form stiff peaks.
- Gently fold in the rest of the ingredients. Fold only until the ingredients are incorporated.
- Using a tablespoon, spoon lumps of the egg white mixture onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes at 180 C/350F.
Recipe by Thanks For The Food at http://thanksforthefood.com/kokosmakroner/