Brussels Sprouts Coleslaw
Author: Whitney Love
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons homemade mayo
- 500g (1/2 lbs.) brussels sprouts, finely sliced
- 3 carrots, grated
- 250g (1/4 lbs.) red cabbage, finely sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the vinegar and mayo in a large bowl.
- Add in the brussels sprouts, carrots and cabbage. Mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe by Thanks For The Food at http://thanksforthefood.com/brussels-sprouts-coleslaw/