Vegan Chocolate Banana Peanut Ice Cream (No Ice Cream Machine Needed)
Author: Whitney Love
Recipe type: Vegan
- 5 ripe bananas, cut into bite sized pieces
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) coconut milk (**)
- 85 g (3/4 cup) cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
- (**) Alternatively, use almond, soy, oat or another milk alternative. Cow’s milk can also be used, but then of course, your “ice cream” won’t be vegan.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth. The mix should be thick but not chunky. If you have any banana chunks in the mix, add a bit more coconut milk and blend again.
- Next, pour the mix into a freezer safe container and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- After 4 hours, the mix should be hard to the touch, which means it is set.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe by Thanks For The Food at http://thanksforthefood.com/vegan-chocolate-banana-peanut-ice-cream-no-ice-cream-machine-needed/