Roasted Cajun Finger Potatoes
Author: Whitney Love
- 500g (ca. 1 lbs.) fingerling potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons salt feee cajun seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Pre-heat oven at 200C/390F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the potatoes in half.
- Place them in a medium sized bowl and drizzle with olive oil.
- Add cajun seasoning and salt to bowl.
- Toss the potatoes well, making sure to evenly over them with the seasoning mix and the salt.
- Place the potatoes on the baking sheet, and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the potatoes are soft when priced with a fork.
- Serve and enjoy!
For this recipe, use my Cajun Seasoning mix http://thanksforthefood.com/cajun-seasoning-mix/. You can also use regular potatoes cut into wedges.
Recipe by Thanks For The Food at http://thanksforthefood.com/oven-roasted-cajun-potatoes/