Author: Whitney Love
- 125g (ca. 4½ oz) coffee, coarsely ground
- 820ml (3½ cups) water, cold
- milk to taste
- sugar or your favorite sweetener to taste
- Place the coffee grounds into the bottom of a French coffee press, add water, and stir.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let steep in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 10 hours.
- After the coffee has steeped, give it a stir, allow it to settle slightly and using the top of the French press, "press" all of the coffee grinds to the bottom.
- Refrigerate the coffee until just before serving.
- When ready to serve, pour equal parts coffee and milk into a glass.
- Sweeten to taste and top with ice cubes.
- Serve and enjoy.
Recipe by Thanks For The Food at http://thanksforthefood.com/iced-coffee/