Author: Whitney Love
- 150ml (2/3 cup) white vinegar
- 150ml (2/3 cup) water
- 3½ tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground white pepper
- Fresh parsley
- 1 English cucumber (these are also called European cucumbers in the US)
- Mix together the vinegar, water, sugar, salt and white pepper in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Slice the cucumber lengthwise with a vegetable peeler. You want the strips to be long and thin.
- Place the cucumber strips into a large bowl, then toss with the vinegar mix from step one.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes, then top with parsley and serve.
Recipe by Thanks For The Food at http://thanksforthefood.com/cucumber-salad/