Author: Whitney Love
Recipe type: Drink
- 3 liters (102 ounces) water
- 250g sugar
- juice of ½ lemon
- 250 ml (1 cup) vørterøl, or any alcohol- and caffeine- free malted beverage
- 1 teaspoon fresh yeast
- Add the water, sugar and lemon juice to a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Once the water begins to boil, take it off the hob and allow it to cool for an hour.
- After an hour, add in the vørterøl and yeast. Stir well until the yeast dissolves and then allow the mix to sit at room temperature for 8 hours, or overnight.
- Store the snarøl in the refrigerator. Beware that it will have a slight carbonation to it, which will intensify the longer the “beer” sits due to the yeast.
Recipe by Thanks For The Food at http://thanksforthefood.com/snarol/