Slow Cooker Norwegian Lamb Chops
Author: Whitney Love
- 1 large onion, cut and separated into rings
- 1.5 kgs. (about 3.4 lbs.) lamb chops, extra fat trimmed off
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar (balsamic is a good substitute)
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- Place the onion rings in the bottom of the slow cooker, covering it completely.
- Add the lamb chops on top of the onions, then add in the garlic, red wine vinegar, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Turn the slow cooker on low for 6-8 hours, and cook until very tender, and the meat is falling off the bone.
Dried rosemary can be substituted for fresh rosemary.
Recipe by Thanks For The Food at http://thanksforthefood.com/slow-cooker-norwegian-lamb-chops/