This is by far the least expensive, healthiest and easiest recipe for peanut butter recipe I’ve ever tried. I love how easy and simple it is to make, and how readily available the ingredients are in most parts of the world. Be sure to use a very good high speed blender for this as nuts can be difficult for some blenders to handle.
- 500 gr. (17.6 oz.) salted and roasted peanuts
- 100 ml (1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons) neutral oil (sunflower, vegetable not olive)
- In a blender, combine the peanuts and oil.
- Pulse on high until blended smooth.
- If needed, add up to 25 ml more oil.