So….the big reveal is finally here – I can now blab to the world about that iTunes podcast interview I’ve been going on about for the last week or so.
I was interviewed recently by Yoneco Evans at 147 Media for her web site A Woman Undeniable (AWU) about my life as an American expat, blogger and entrepreneur.
During the podcast interview, Yoneco and I discuss:
- How my expat journey began and the steps I took to prepare herself for living abroad.
- The fears I had going abroad for the first time as a college student.
- How I felt leaving the heat of Arizona and getting off the plane in Austria in March 2005
- How love lead me to Norway and what my life here is like.
- My reflections on being a Black American living and traveling abroad.
- My advice to anyone who’s thinking of living abroad, including the importance of learning “your manners”.
- How my blog has launched her into other professional arenas.
This post is for non-commercial, personal use only. Copyright ©2013 by Whitney @ Thanks For The Food. Be sure to check out my Useful Links Page and More Useful Links Page or read more about me on the About Page. You can also find TFTF on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and You Tube.