Love Norway like I do? Want to learn how to eat like a Norwegian without leaving home?
Buy my latest cookbook
If you want to “get closer” to Norway through traditional dishes and learn more about the food culture here, then my latest cookbook Takk For Maten: The Culinary Adventures of an American in Norway is for you!
Buy this cookbook and get:
- An immediate PDF download – no waiting days or weeks for a book to arrive in the mail!
- Payment processing through PayPal or with a credit card
- Nearly 40 pages of Norwegian recipes, shopping tips and resources
- Full color photos
- An introduction into Norwegian food culture
- An English-language book optimized for electronic devices
This cookbook will help you connect with Norway in a fun and easy way, cross cultures with style and eat well! Save time hunting for some of the hard to find ingredients used in Norwegian dishes and learn what to expect if you ever travel to Norway!
Still not sure if Takk For Maten: The Culinary Adventures of an American in Norway is for you?
Have a peek inside the book!
Ready to buy the cookbook and start eating like a Norwegian?
Click below and enjoy some of my favorite traditional Norwegian recipes!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. The preview copy of your cookbook looks great – and I want the full version! How do I purchase a copy of your cookbook?
Click on one of the “buy now” buttons above (or this link) and you will be transported to a payment processing web site. The cookbook costs $5.99USD. I accept PayPal and most major credit cards.
2. I’ve never bought an eBook online before, how does this process work?
Once on the payment processing web site, enter the number of copies you’d like to purchase, follow the easy to use instructions and pay for your items. The process is very streamlined and takes just a few clicks! You will then be sent an email with a link to your downloadable cop(ies). The cookbook is just over 30MB, is in PDF format and viewable on a tablet, desktop, smart phone or any device in which PDF files are viewable.
3. I never received a link to download the cookbook via email. What should I do?
Send an email to email@example.com with your invoice number and the email address used to buy the cookbook. I will reply to all messages within 24 hours.
4. Is your cookbook available in hard copy format?
The cookbook is currently only available as a downloadable eBook. However, I have given each buyer the right to print off one copy for their own use.
If you have any other questions, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org!