Homemade Mayo Using an Immersion Blender
- 250 ml (1 cup) neutral oil like canola/rapeseed or sunflower (olive oil is also an option)
- 1 egg (2 egg yokes for a richer mayo)
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard powder (such as Coleman’s)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon sugar (optional)
- Using an immersion blender set on high, combine all ingredients until emulsified.
- Store mayo in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Recipe by Thanks For The Food at https://thanksforthefood.com/homemade-mayo-using-immersion-blender/