Blueberry Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt
- 1 liter (34 ounces) thick natural, unflavored yogurt (full-fat Turkish, Greek or drained)
- 100 g (1/2 cup) vanilla sugar (if you don’t have vanilla sugar, use granulated sugar the beans of one vanilla pod)
- 1 dl (2 cups) frozen blueberries
- 2 dl (1 cup) cookie crumbs
- In a medium sized bow, combine the yogurt and vanilla sugar. Stir until well combined.
- Following the instructions of your ice cream machine, add the yogurt mixture to the machine and churn until set. In my machine, this normally takes about 25 minutes.
- Once the yogurt has churned, add it to your storage container, and mix in the blueberries and cookie crumbs.
- Place the ice cream mix into the freezer and freeze until hard, about 4 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe by Thanks For The Food at https://thanksforthefood.com/blueberry-cheesecake-frozen-yogurt/