Author: Whitney Love
- 1.5 lbs meat (any combination of cooked cubed lamb, cooked sausages, or cooked Norwegian style meatballs)
- 2 liters (8 ½ cups) of lamb, beef or chicken stock
- 4 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 rutabaga, peeled and cubed
- 8 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot, bring the lamb stock, chicken stock or water to a gentle boil on medium-high heat. Once the liquid is boiling add the vegetables and meat.
- Return pot to a simmer and allow the stew to cook for 25 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve with flatbrød or your favorite homemade bread.
Recipe by Thanks For The Food at https://thanksforthefood.com/brennsnut/