Smoked salmon wraps with dill cream cheese, lettuce and red onion
Author: Whitney Love
- 3 lefse or tortillas
- Cream cheese, dill or herb flavored (mayonnaise is a good alternative)
- Smoked salmon, sliced
- Red onion, chopped
- Lay the lefse or tortilla flat and spread with a good layer of cream cheese or mayonnaise.
- On top of the cream cheese, layer the smoked salmon, lettuce and red onion, but reserve a bit of space at the end of the lefse or tortilla. This will be used to secure the roll.
- Roll the lefse onto itself to form a log. Be sure to press the reserved end into a roll in order to secure the log.
- Using a sharp knife, cut into rounds and serve.
Recipe by Thanks For The Food at https://thanksforthefood.com/smoked-salmon-wraps/