Buttermilk Ranch Dressing Mix
Author: Whitney Love
- 30g (1/4 cup) dry buttermilk powder
- 3 tablespoons dried onion powder
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon celery salt
- ½ teaspoon white pepper, ground
- ¼ teaspoon paprika powder
- ¼ teaspoon dried dill
- Add all ingredients to a dry, clean glass jar or an air-tight plastic container and place the lid on the container.
- Shake the container to mix and store mix in a cool, dry place.
To make ranch dressing, combine 2 heaping tablespoons buttermilk ranch dressing mix, 300ml (1 ¼ cup) whole milk and 120ml (1/2 cup) mayonnaise in a bowl until well incorporated.
Recipe by Thanks For The Food at https://thanksforthefood.com/buttermilk-ranch-salad-dressing-mix/