Crab Salad with Dill and Chives
Author: Whitney Love
- 300g (10.5 oz) white crabmeat, shredded (you can also use imitation crab if good quality crab meat isn’t available in your area)
- 300ml (1 cup) mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chives, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and washed
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground white pepper to taste
- Add the crabmeat, mayonnaise, chives, dill and lemon juice together in a large bowl. Be careful to fold and not mix as you do not want to mash the crabmeat together too much.
- Mix in the chickpeas and red bell pepper.
- Allow the salad to chill for at least 30 minutes before serving on bread, or lettuce leaves.
Recipe by Thanks For The Food at https://thanksforthefood.com/crab-salad/