Watermelon Agua Fresca
Author: Whitney Love
- I medium sized watermelon, seeded and cut into chunks pieces
- 1 liter (4 cups) cold water, divided
- juice of 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Ice cubes
- Lime slices for garnish (optional)
- Place all ingredients except the honey and ice cubes into a blender and whizz on high until a thick frothy liquid forms. This should take about 60 seconds.
- Pour the mixture into a large jug or pitcher, and allow to stand for 10 minutes. This will give the beverage time to start separating giving you less pulp in the final product.
- After ten minutes, pass the liquid through a sieve. Stir in the honey and serve over ice. Garnish with ice cubes if desired.
Recipe by Thanks For The Food at https://thanksforthefood.com/agua-fresca/