Suldalsskinka Wrapped Asparagus
Author: Whitney Love
- 450g asparagus spears or about 12 medium-size spears
- 6 slices of Suldalskinka, Parma ham or another type of cured ham
- black pepper, freshly ground
- olive oil for drizzling
- crumbled feta cheese for garnish
- Trim the woody ends off the asparagus & blanch in salted boiling water for 2-3 minutes, or until slightly cooked, then place the spears in an ice bath for 5 minutes to stop them from cooking further.
- Drain the asparagus spears, then pat them dry before placing in the fridge to cool for 20 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- Cut the ham in half length-wise. Wrap the asparagus in the ham strips, then place on your serving dish.
- Drizzle with olive oil and top with crumbled feta cheese (optional) before serving.
Recipe by Thanks For The Food at https://thanksforthefood.com/suldalsskinka-wrapped-asparagus-recipe/