These cajun roasted potatoes are a simple and quick way to impart a lot of flavor on potatoes with stressing about. If you use my salt-free Cajun seasoning mix, you can adjust the salt in this dish yourself plus save time cutting and chopping aromatics like garlic. Serve these potatoes on the side of chicken, pork or beef along with a salad for a nice weekday dinner.
Roasted Cajun Finger Potatoes
Author: Whitney Love
- 500g (ca. 1 lbs.) fingerling potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons salt feee cajun seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Pre-heat oven at 200C/390F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the potatoes in half.
- Place them in a medium sized bowl and drizzle with olive oil.
- Add cajun seasoning and salt to bowl.
- Toss the potatoes well, making sure to evenly over them with the seasoning mix and the salt.
- Place the potatoes on the baking sheet, and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the potatoes are soft when priced with a fork.
- Serve and enjoy!
For this recipe, use my Cajun Seasoning mix http://thanksforthefood.com/cajun-seasoning-mix/. You can also use regular potatoes cut into wedges.
Debbie Sumstad Petras says
These look so good!